This Policy was last updated on Feb 1, 2019.
This Policy describes how Priori Data collects and uses the personal information you provide on the Service (or that we otherwise collect in connection with the Service) as well as the data we collect by connecting to third party sources on your behalf as authorized by you (and described further below). – It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of such information and how you can access and update this information. This Policy is in effect throughout the full duration of your use of the Site and Service. If you do not agree to this Policy, you are not permitted to use the Site or Services. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Policy and updates to it. Please review it carefully. Any capitalized terms used herein without definition shall have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Service.
Please understand that your privacy and the security of your data is our primary concern.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages users access or visit, and information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
In the course of using our site or registering for the Services, we may collect contact Information such as:
- Name, mailing address, phone number, job function, job role
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, and business type.
We use this information to:
- Send you a registration confirmation
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Contact you for marketing and sales purposes to provide you with more information about our products
- Improve our Site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
We will also store our user’s Source Account Information and gather Connected Account data. This data is stored inline with our Data Security Policy. Your Source Account Information and the Connected Account data is used primarily in our Priori Data Statistical Model. How we use this data is detailed in the section called “Ownership and Privacy of Data”.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. An example of how we use session cookies is to remember if you have closed a notification message on one page, so that we don’t show it to you again. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. An example of how we use persistent cookies is to remember that you have already authenticated with the Site, and to not require you to log in again when returning to the Site. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. If you reject cookies, you may still use the Site, but your ability to use some areas of the Site will be limited. Be aware that, as a registered user, if you reject cookies you will not be able to access the service.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. We use Google Analytics as a third-party element integrated into the Site. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and stores data including but not limited to time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the Site, the Internet Protocol (IP) address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the Site. By using a browser plugin located at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally-identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Site or Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at infotimes.org.contact.
While using Priori Data, all data that is transferred between your computer and our Service is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
You are only authorized to use Priori Data to retrieve information which you have lawful rights to access and provide to us, per our Terms of Service.
While using the Service, we never store your sensitive information in cookies. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We have a Data Security Policythat details how Priori Data transmits, stores and uses Connected Account data.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time through your Account Settings page, or by emailing our Customer Support at infotimes.org.contact., or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
- In addition, if you are subject to European Data Protection Regulation, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing our Customer Support at infotimes.org.contact., or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
- You have the right to opt-out from our marketing or newsletter communications at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- We will delete your account and Client Data upon your request. While we will immediately cease collection of your Connected Account data upon deletion of your account, any of your previously Connected Account data that has already been included in the pool of data used by our Priori Data Statistical Model will not be deleted.